Sunday 10 June 2007

Bigotry get its just reward

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"

This is apparently the way that a Hollywood actor demonstrated he is "apologetic" for referring in public to a co-star as a "faggot"...

Isaiah Washington has now apparently been sacked from his role in the top US TV show Gray's Anatomy.



The rights and the wrongs of this particular sacking are neither here nor there, but I am certain that Isaiah would indeed be "as mad as hell" if someone called him a "nigger".

It is about time that people realise that discrimination is discrimination is discrimination, regardless of any amount of counselling or half-arsed apologies.

Read the story on the BBC (without the "f-word")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]