Monday 8 September 2008

So a voice within me keeps repeating you, you, you

This clip has John Barrowman singing a Cole Porter song in the most loving way to another man (Kevin Kline) - what more excuse do I need to post it?!


The film De-Lovely is a "bio-pic" [how much do I hate that phrase?] of the life of the aforementioned Cole Porter, and my friend Maria had never seen it before so I burned her a copy. Now she agrees with me - it is one of the most wonderful musical films of recent years.

It has the lot - great acting (Mr Kline and Ashley Judd), great costumes and sets, and great cameo roles for the likes of Robbie Williams, Natalie Cole, Elvis Costello, Sheryl Crow, Diana Krall and Alanis Morissette (and even Lemar!)...

If you've never seen it, you must!!

DeLovely is available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]