Friday 13 February 2009

I’ve got to do some living, 'cos I've had enough of dying

Apparently it is Jerry Springer's 65th birthday today. Now I do not rate the man that greatly, despite having seen his human side as he explored his traumatic past in the BBC series Who Do You Think You Are? , which was quite a revelation. His on-screen persona as host of what can only be best described as a televisual equivalent of the Roman Coliseum was reprehensible, and he has made a significant contribution to the (loathe though I am to use the phrase) "dumbing down" of TV.

I don't even like the pastiche Jerry Springer The Opera that much.

Except perhaps for this track! Thank heavens for the Dutch video artist who constructed this genius of a video to accompany what is without a doubt a fantabulosa number, sung by diva extraordinaire Alison Jiear...

2 comments:

  1. And I don't care if people think I'm a whore!!!!!

    Your right....that was good! Thanks for the link dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why I have only just found your comment - but glad you enjoyed it! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]