Thursday 28 January 2010

Menage a Trois - the musical?



One of my favourite French chanteuses, the beautiful Ysa Ferrer is a versatile lady. I have loved her since my (French) ex introduced me to her fantabulosa single Mes Rêves back in 1997. As well as being a rather quirky singer, her career began as an actress in the French soap Seconde B.



Well-known as a "friend of the gays", it is fitting that Ysa would appear in the 2007 gay comedy musical King Size (a musical about a threesome!), to which I was recently alerted.

I am intrigued now. It certainly looks fab!

Take it away, Mademoiselle Ferrer...



Ysa Ferrer official MySpace page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]