Wednesday 10 March 2010

My name is...

I happened to be heading along the Strand for my bus last night just after 10pm, when suddenly the whole area erupted in a flurry of activity - all frocks and paparazzi. Of course - I had blundered into the exodus from the World Premiere of Andrew Lloyd-Webber's Paint Never Dries Love Never Dies. I spotted Cilla Black, Elaine Paige, Angus Deayton, Michael Ball, Clive Anderson and many faces from the B-list.

But it seemed a lot of the interest was concentrated on a small grey man and his beautiful lady wife, trying to get to their car which had pulled up behind me. Yes, I was stood right next to none other than Sir Michael Caine!

I am humbled...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]