Saturday 29 May 2010

My love is on the line, don't change it



Today we celebrate the birthday of one of the greatest soul voices alive today, Miss Gladys Knight!

Our Glad was always a favourite of mine - with her smokey vocals, big frocks and even bigger smile. To this day, despite being another in a long line of mama divas who has become a bible-thumper, her voice can still send shivers down my spine...

However it is for another reason that we love Miss Knight - her Pips! Where would she be without them? As a child I wanted to be a Pip; Madam Arcati always wanted to be one. So, in the absence of anything resembling a decent dance routine for us to rehearse for tonight's Eurovision, why not practice some of these funky moves?! Enjoy!



And this is my personal favourite, from the summer of '77...


Gladys Knight on MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]