Wednesday 12 October 2011

Look for my limousine, once more it's not there



With all the hoo-ha in the press today about that pair of lucky bastards who won the £101million EuroMillions jackpot last week, I feel it is appropriate to feature once again a song that sums up my feelings on the matter...


Woke up this morning with a strange sense of dread
Brewed my own coffee, made my own bed
No breakfast laid out, no freshly baked bread
I had a pop tart instead
Fished through my closet to find a clean dress
Nothing's been washed, the place is a mess, mmmmmmm
Look for my limousine, once more it's not there
I can't believe I'm not a millionaire

Where is the room that hosts my shoes
The snooty butler and private mews
My invitation to Elton's bash
But most of all, where is my cash?

Awwwwwwww

Dinner from Asda, no lobster in sight
Tears at the check out, this don?t feel right
And as I lug my bags up three flights of stairs
I can't believe I'm not a millionaire
Aaah-uh
I can't believe I'm not a millionaire
Aaah-uh
I can't believe I'm not a millionaire


I love the Puppini Sisters!



STOP PRESS
The Puppinis' new album Hollywood goes on sale on 7th November 2011 - pre-order your copy now

3 comments:

  1. They are fab - I have their first album and I need to get the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met them a few years back, and they are fabulous ladies!

    I have both Betcha Bottom Dollar and The Rise & Fall Of Ruby Woo albums (I didn't go for their Christmas one, of course), and as you will see from the stop press I think I will be ordering their new one very soon!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - a new one! Excellent - thanks for the heads up!

    I only have the first one (I need the other ones, although judging from the samples from the christmas album it seems to be a bit of a letdown - for me at least, since you are well aware of my obsession with christmas records...)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]