Monday 14 May 2012

Show me that smile my heart adores



After a beautifully sunny (if not yet quite sizzling) weekend in the gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers, it's grey and cold again just in time to make us feel really good as we head back to work.

Hey ho. It's another Tacky Music Monday, and here to cheer us up are the eternally gorgeous Mr Rock Hudson "singing" with the irrepressible Miss Nancy Walker (who would have been 90 years old last week!), in a rather unusual dance routine...


We miss them both.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blast from the past. Two great performers letting the joke be on them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]