Thursday 3 May 2012

When two tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score



Having just got in after sixteen hours acting as poll clerk for the London Mayoral election (I was setting-up at 6.15am!), I am completely dead-beat...

Sitting at a desk smiling at the great unwashed, many of whom have no manners - and certainly little clue why they are there at all - gives me great pleasure as you might imagine.

An apt song for this great polling day comes to mind:


Who will win? I don't rightly give a stuff at this juncture.

One more day to go before the Bank Holiday weekend!! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I postal vote - it's the civilised way …

    Hope you have a great weekend, despite the weather - see u on Tuesday

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always have Polari to look forward to!! Yay! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]