Monday 11 June 2012

By the sunny Caribbean Sea



When will this bloody rain ever stop? I look out the window this morning on a scene of devastation, as our precious Delphiniums and tall Campanula lie broken under the weight of water, and I could scream. It's Mid Summer's Day a week on Sunday, for gawd's sake!

As we look forward to the prospect of struggling through the monsoon at the start of another week of joy at work, on this Tacky Music Monday I can at least rely upon the lovely Pan's People (dancing to Barbados by Typically Tropical) to provide an appropriate level of cheer...


Keep warm - and have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. i always thought britain was supposed to be wet & damp.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]