Thursday 7 June 2012

Happy knicker-throwing!



Many happy returns today to the original Welsh "Sex Bomb" Sir Thomas John Woodward, better known to the world as Tom Jones...

Possessor of the most powerful set of lungs in the business, in his day he also wore the tightest trousers remarkably well. It's no wonder the girls (and boys?) used to throw their knickers at him!


And here (of course) is his 20,000-strong sing-a-long moment at Monday's grand Diamond Jubilee Concert:




Penblwydd hapus, boyo!

Tom Jones official website

5 comments:

  1. re: help yourself-
    i recall that episode of star trek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought Star Trek woul benefit from more music. And tight trousers! Jx

      Delete
    2. One of my favorite video clips, and the first Tom Jones number I posted over at TRVH. It's soooooo that way!

      Delete
  2. My love for Tom Jones knows no bounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lust for the Welsh Knight is indeed the stuff of legend... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]