Friday 24 August 2012

Push, Push



Nursing a bit of a champagne hangover after a most unusual evening of smutty literary readings at London's first sex shop aimed at women (Paul Burston, Stella Duffy and Rebecca Chance at "Sh!" in Hoxton Square), we have a Bank Holiday weekend ahead to plan!

A good way to start is in the company of the Soul Train dancers, strutting their stuff to the classic Push, Push, In The Bush by Musique... I can almost smell the acrylic and hairspray from here!


Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. One of my all-time favorite songs EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOES! I can't stop it from playing in my head now!! (People were looking at me oddly on the subway when I sang it under my breath!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Are you ready, are you ready for this? Do you like it, do you like it like this?" It is addictive... Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]