Friday 14 September 2012

I've seen your smile in a thousand dreams



Live and Let Die? Best Bond theme? No way...

It's good, but not the best. It just goes to show what a mockery these "opinion polls" really are. The whole thing really is all about the ones the voters actually remember, more than anything else.

I do love more than just these (such as Carly, Gladys, Sheena, Duran Duran), but here are the five best Bond songs (in no particular order), in my opinion:






I am sure you'll all disagree...

10 comments:

  1. The results were, erm, suprising to say the least!

    Along with the Shirley Bassey and Garbage songs you posted, my votes go to Madonna (of course), Duran Duran, Gladys Knight, A-ha, Sheena Easton and Tina Turner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love Tina, I never thought "Goldeneye" was a great song... Jx

      Delete
  2. yep,

    for me, Duran's A View To A Kill,
    Let & Let Die - Wings
    Diamonds Are Forever - DSB
    For Your Eyes Only - Sheena Easton
    Die Another Day - Madge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Madge, too - as any fule kno, but... Jx

      Delete
  3. My two cents worth-
    For Your Eyes Only-all time fav
    Goldfinger and Diamonds Are Forever- a close tie for second place
    The rest leave me cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love Shirl's "Big Two", you must like "Moonraker", surely? It's sumptuous... Jx

      Delete
    2. I'll agree that it's sumptuous...but the guy who asks the question in the above clip looks like Alfie Moon's brother from Eastenders. No?

      Delete
    3. Not sure who he is (I haven't watched Eastenders for at least fifteen years). Cute, though, if stupid. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]