Monday 29 October 2012

Gods and monsters



Although I am off again on leave - shopping this afternoon, and Polari tonight! - It is another Tacky Music Monday, and I have traditions to adhere to...

In this Hallowe'en week, we travel a little further East than usual for today's OTT song'n'dance number (from the movie Awaara) - it has gods and monsters, Raj Kapoor and Nargis, dry ice, glitter, a genie, dancers in the clouds (including the classic dancer Padmini), vocals by the legendary Lata Mangeshkar and a set of which John DeCuir would be proud. What more could you want?


Have a good week - and you Yanks, avoid the wrath of Hurricane Sandy...

2 comments:

  1. Well. If ever there is a global shortage of dry ice, we'll know who to blame.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]