Thursday 4 October 2012

You already know how magical theatre can be



I must confess I have never watched the Tony Awards (as it's all about Broadway productions, I'm not even sure they show it in the UK). I usually find the back-slapping false-smile, false-tits, false-everything aura of such affairs as the Oscars and the Brits too excruciating to sit through, if truth be told.

However this must be one of the campest awards presentation ceremony opening numbers I have seen in a long time...


Neil Patrick Harris - whatever it is you are famous for (apart from being an "A-Gay"), I think I love you!

[Thanks, Lionel]

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed! Only spoiled monentarily by Miss Shields... Jx

      Delete
  2. this is great - going to share on the dark-side x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did mention that I'd found the clip on your blog of course - I always try to be honest when I share clips on FB, it's a pet peeve when people borrow something I've posted as post it as their own so I try not to do it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am comforted to know that - just as when we used to all be on Myspace, it's not that these things are one's own, it's just recognition for having put them about at a particular moment in time... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]