Monday 12 November 2012

You better shape up



It's cold. It's dark. It's another start to another week, at the most horrid time of the year. I'm studying for an exam in one of the most boring subjects in the world.

Hey ho, sod all that! Let's start thinking of sunnier climes (yes, we are booking our first trip to Spain for a couple of years, and will be off in February - yay!). There is only one duo who will suffice on this Tacky Music Monday...

It's house favourites here at Dolores Delargo Towers, the flamenco-tastic Spanglish superstars Las Seventies and their - ermmm - unique interpretation of this "classic" from Grease!


Have a great week!

Las Seventies

6 comments:

  1. Studying for an exam? Why, perhaps I am not the only overgrown school girl around then???? ;)

    Good luck with it and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my pigtails and my boater on, and my hockey stick here by my side... Hee hee! Jx

      Delete
  2. Another holiday …. ")

    enjoy - the build up is almost as good as going x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmmmmmmm

      Anyway, we bloody well need it, and yes - the build-up has begun... Jx

      Delete
  3. "Choo better chape up...."

    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They graduated from the "Charo School of Singing"... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]