Friday 7 December 2012

Do the Mash



At the end of what has felt like one of the longest weeks of my life, returning to work, in the dark, after two weeks with my legs up (not as much fun as it sounds), I am in desperate need of some party music to lighten my mood and encourage me into my leopardskin roller-disco boots...

To that end I have discovered a most magnificent disco mash-up by an evident genius of that genre by the name of Robin Skouteris.

It features Miss Ross, Dan Hartman (who would have been 62 tomorrow), Donna Summer, Lipps Inc and many more - Thank Disco It's Friday!


Hope your weekend's a great one!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! THAT is PERFECTION to me! I love Robin's mixes. Thank you...I had to DL right away! Have A Wonderful Weekend, you've earned it. Remember to...Relight your Fire :)CHEERS! xoxoMM
    RIP Dan Hartman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, honey!! Hope you have a sparkly disco-tastic weekend! Jx

      Delete
  2. Heard this a few months ago, love it. Robin makes fantastic mixes (I am still listening to his excellent mashup of Madonna vs Enigma).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am investigating more of his stuff as we speak... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]