Tuesday 28 May 2013

The old, old story



A very difficult morning. I have had to force myself up and out of bed, and back to the joys of work...

To brighten the situation up, here's the fantabulosa house fave here at Dolores Delargo Towers Uriel Yekutiel, entering into a bitch-fight dance competition with another drag wannabee over a hunky stud (the old, old story...)!

If this doesn't cheer you up, nothing will!


The whole shebang is to advertise the opening gambit for the international Gay Pride season - Tel Aviv Pride on 7th June 2013.

The music is by Israeli pop sensation Omer Adam.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to Tel Aviv Pride next week - shall report back after the event x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosmopolitan bitch - I expect the full story in all its gory details! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]