Friday 12 July 2013

Diggin' all the sunshine



The UK continues to bask in an untypical stretch of hot sunny weather - actually in summer, for a change! - and it is forecast to be blazingly hot this weekend.

Hoorah!

To help inspire just what we might choose to wear while totty-spotting in the park or maybe on the beach this weekend, here's the typically understated Boney M (whose singer Liz Mitchell celebrates her birthday today) with another of their camp summer classics...

...and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a fabulous weekend, whatever you do.

Boney M on Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weekend sweetie. I fully expect you to look like Donatella by Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch. I'm expecting to look like Michelle Obama, actually... :-) Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]