Monday 7 October 2013

Tits and Ass



Another weekend has rocketed by, and here we are nursing our coffees again at some unearthly hour, steeling ourselves for the world of the office...

Hey ho, on this Tacky Music Monday I have uncovered something genuinely, 100% tacky to cheer us up - it's birthday girl Judy Landers (who?) and her equally plastic sister Audrey [who sang Dance: Ten; Looks: Three aka "Tits and Ass!" in the movie version of A Chorus Line], mugging it up for the camera on the amazing Teach Me How to Rock:


Oh, the 80s...

Have a great week, peeps!

The Landers Sisters fanpage

PS Is it just me, or is every damn video on YouTube opening "mute" lately..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]