Wednesday 18 December 2013

Totty of the Day























"I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It's the truth."

"When you see a person, do you just concentrate on their looks? It's just a first impression. Then there's someone who doesn't catch your eye immediately, but you talk to them and they become the most beautiful thing in the world. The greatest actors aren't what you would call beautiful sex symbols."

"Fame makes you feel permanently like a girl walking past construction workers."

"Heartthrobs are a dime a dozen."


Speaking of Mad About The Boy... It's another "Fabulous at 50" birthday today that we simply have to celebrate, dear reader.

Mr Brad Pitt!

Needless to say, of course, I would...

William Bradley "Brad" Pitt (born 18th December 1963)

4 comments:

  1. How time flies - hardly seems more than 20 years since he was the world's poster boy. I quite liked him back in the day and saw most of his films. However, after Fight Club I don't think he has made a single film that I wanted to see. Happy birthday Mr Pitt - there are always the old ones to enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd enjoy his "old one"... As for his films - I've seen very few, truth be told, though he was particularly brilliant in "Twelve Monkeys" and "Interview with the Vampire". Jx

      Delete
  2. Agreed, especially Interview!

    He was quite cute back in the day - I even have that recalled Playgirl issue with his paparazzi nudes in storage somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..and now we have the web and can download them as much as we like... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]