Friday 23 May 2014

God help the man who gets the...



It's almost the end of another gruelling week, and we have our Spring Bank Holiday long weekend to look forward to - roll on 5 o'clock!

Meanwhile, it is the birthday today of none other than the incomparable Miss Joan Collins, so we really should charge our glasses with the finest Krug, and begin our party celebrations with a couple of numbers from the movies that re-launched the lady's career in those hedonistic days of the late 70s...

...and Thank Disco It's Friday!

Here (with extensive footage from the film, featuring the luscious Oliver Tobias) [2019 UPDATE: that version is gone - watch the film trailer for more] is Biddu's theme for The Stud:


And here's the sequel's theme tune by The Olympic Runners:


Hope your weekend's full of bitches and studs!

Joan Henrietta Collins OBE (born 23rd May 1933)

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love The Bitch and The Stud! Happy Birthday, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just tell that the Krug and the studs are on ice over at Deep Dish! Jx

      Delete
  2. Loved Oliver Tobias in the Stud, he was just, oh everything a man should be … I think I was 12 when I saw it … *goes to cool down*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]