Friday 19 September 2014

It says, "Turn around, you fool"



Sensibly, the Scottish people have voted "no" today to independence from Great Britain.

As we hurtle towards another fun-filled party weekend (for some of us; not the SNP obviously), there is only one song appropriate to play to greet the news, really.

It's Miss Gloria Gaynor (who celebrated her 65th birthday earlier this month) and Never Can Say Goodbye... Thank Disco It's Friday!


I never can say goodbye
No, no, no, I
I never can say goodbye

Every time I think I've had enough
And start heading for the door
There's a very strange vibration
Piercing me right to the core

It says, "Turn around, you fool
You know you love him more and more"
Tell me why is it so?
Don't wanna let you go!

Hey, I never can say goodbye boy, ooh baby
I never can say goodbye, no, no, no, hey

I never can say goodbye
Oh, no, I
I never can say goodbye

I keep thinking that our problems
Soon are all gonna work out
But there's that same unhappy feeling
And there's that anguish, there's that doubt

It's that same old dizzy hang-up
I can't do with you or without
Tell me why is it so?
I don't wanna let you go!

Hey, I never can say goodbye boy, ooh baby
I never can say goodbye, no, no, no, oo


Have a great weekend, everyone - even the Scottish ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]