Sunday 12 October 2014

Totty of the Day







Hugh Jackman.

Always and forever...

Happy, birthday, gorgeous!


All the world'll fly in a flurry
When I take you out in the surrey,
When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!
When we hit that road, hell fer leather,
Cats and dogs'll dance in the heather,
Birds and frogs'll sing all together and the toads will hop!
The wind'll whistle as we rattle along,
The cows'll moo in the clover,
The river will ripple out a whispered song,
And whisper it over and over:
Don't you wish it'd go on forever?
Don't you wish it'd go on forever??
Don't you wish it'd go on forever? and never stop
In that shiny, little surrey with the fringe on the top!


Indeed.

Hugh Michael Jackman (born 12th October 1968)

4 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]