Friday 16 January 2015

You and me can dance so free



It was a "toss-up" (as always) whether to showcase the lady's talents (in her spiritual home) on a "Tacky Music Monday" or here... But a decision was made.

So, as we hurtle "a little bit closer" to the weekend, let us shimmy our way through the rain and storms in the company of the "Cutchi Cutchi Queen" herself (whose birthday it was yesterday) - the indomitable Charo!

She wants to Dance A Little Bit Closer - and who are we to stop her? Thank Disco It's Friday!


Feliz compleaños, María del Rosario Mercedes Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza, aka Charo (born 15th January 1951)

Footnote:
  • Charo famously said of Lady GaGa: "I don't like it when somebody copies somebody and just adopts it like their own idea. I can tell you, to me, Lady Gaga is Madonna with diarrhoea."
¡Amén a eso!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]