Monday 9 February 2015

Lollipops!



We're still in recovery mode from our week in Spain (although, unlike my better half, I do have another whole week's leave to go). Unusually I have brought nothing new - music-wise - back from "the land of gaudy tackiness" this time. We basically spent all week in bars whose musical soundtrack was MOR to say the very least.

Instead, on this Tacky Music Monday I thought I would pay further tribute to the lovely Lizabeth Scott, who died last week. Here she is, in the remarkably odd company of Patti Page and Gracie Fields(!), and their - ahem - interesting version of the bubblegum-pop hit, Lollipop:


Have a great week, daahlings!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home!! Do you have a tan?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we do, my dear - it may not have been the warmest of weather but it was incredibly sunny. And, of course, we took refuge in a sheltered beach bar all day every day :-)
      Jx

      Delete
  2. Sigh. Still on the fake tan here.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw that it snowed while we were away. Laughed all the way to the next Tinto de Verano, we did. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]