Friday 19 August 2016

Well, I'm underestimated, highly underrated, can there be another way?



The end is almost here - and lordy, how this week has dragged.

The jolliness of my fortnight off almost faded completely as I got used to hauling my carcass in to the boredom of the office, and then hauling it back again to catch only the last fleeting rays of sunshine before it disappeared from the garden every evening. This weekend unfortunately (after all the brilliant weather of late) is forecast to be "grey", but that won't stop us from sparkling - we have our annual picnic in Regent's Park (weather permitting) to look forward to tomorrow!

To get us in the mood for a party - in our time-honoured way - it is time for a bit of a bop! We started this week with Raffaella, now it is the turn of another Patron Saint. Heeeeeere's Miss Grace Jones and I Need A Man [and who knows what one may find in the shrubbery tomorrow?]...


Thank Disco It's Friday!

Note to self: remember to wear silver gloves tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. My god she is even more scary in a girlie frock than she is normally.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]