Friday 30 September 2016

Red hot chili Pepper







Many happy returns to one of our favourite super-cool divas, Miss Angie Dickinson - she blows out 85 candles today!

As a kid in the middle of the 1970s, with power cuts, hyper-inflation and general pessimism in the UK, I loved settling down to watch some preposterous American cop show for escapism - and Police Woman was one of the best. I often wondered what it would be like to live in Angie Dickinson/"Pepper Anderson"'s glamorous world of sleek Halston outfits, Martini cocktails and "woman-in-peril" missions...

As the weekend looms, what better way to revisit our favourite funky decade and get the party started than with the show's theme tune (and titles, featuring the most famous pair of legs in televisual history) - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Angie Dickinson (born 30th September 1931)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to one hell of a sassy lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon she'd still be scary, even at eighty-five! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]