Thursday 6 October 2016

Beating together


He's lovely, but I wish he'd shave that beard off.
"When I found out that gay marriage was illegal in Australia, I was astounded.

"I simply can't fathom on any level, whether it's moral or religious or anything, that I have the right to get married and to marry the person that I love and that somebody else doesn't because of their sexual orientation.

"We will not get married until this law has passed in Australia".
These are the words of Kylie Minogue's fiancé Joshua Sasse, launching the "Say I Do Down Under" marriage equality campaign.

Further proof - if ever any were needed - why we all adore Kylie (and her man..!).

It also provides us an opportunity - as if we needed an excuse - for a fab "Kylie moment". It's Two Hearts:


Wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised too - I thought Australia was a pretty open and forward-thinking nation. Fancy!

    Also, I must get around to watching Galavant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much like the States, I think "open and forward-thinking" is rather confined to the coasts. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]