Friday 21 October 2016

The Worldwide Ambassador of Love



Another week drags its dank way to a close. Oh, how I hate the creeping darkness at this time of year. But hey! There's a weekend to look forward to - and that can only mean one thing...

It's time for a party!

To get us up and running, let us join in the shirtless fun that this Thursday's birthday boy Mr George McCrae [self-styled "Worldwide Ambassador of Love", according to his website] is obviously having on The Julio Iglesias Hour!

With his tightest trousers and his sparkly jacket on, surrounded by some chemically-enhanced dancers in hideous green suedette outfits, psychedelic camera effects and a cartoon sheep - how could he not?!


Thank Disco It's Friday!

George Warren McCrae Jr. (born 19th October 1944)

2 comments:

  1. I am still waiting for flares, bell bottoms, loons and Oxford bags to come back into fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dare say that if the Bieber creature decided to wear them, the shops would soon be full of them. <>. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]