Friday 23 December 2016

Mamacita!



It is the last day in work before the madness descends, and I anticipate we may get out of the office a little earlier than usual (which inevitably leads to a huge round of attempted "buck-passing", as people suddenly realise they haven't done something important because ordering stuff on eBay was far too time-consuming to concentrate on - umm - work). I am aiming to be in the pub at lunchtime...

Regardless, and despite my loathing of the Festering Season, at least it means we won't be back there for another TEN DAYS! Whoo-hoo!

I think it appropriate to get this party started with a rather "special" number, courtesy of the awesome talent that is Charo... and Thank Disco It's (Xmas) Friday!!


As one reviewer surmises, a song that will be played at Christmastime in Hell.

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]