Wednesday 9 August 2017

Niet in mijn oren prikke*



I know I only kicked off the countdown this morning, but here's something that's not merely in the true spirit of our favourite city, but also has the added benefit of a "totty of the day" as well!

It's doubtful many people would pay much attention to a song about pigeons - but with its singer Waldemar Torenstra, this is a sight for sore eyes...


I do hope we encounter something like that on our travels.

["Do not peck my ears" in Dutch. Apparently.]

4 comments:

  1. That's it..... take me with you!!!! I will wait on you and yours hand and foot!!!!! And as your aware I love feeding and tending to birds.

    That penis salute reminds to call me my stock broker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will no doubt be paying a visit to bars called "Prik"and "Queers" during our stay - right up your alley, dear! Jx

      Delete
  2. Loved ' Ja Zuster, Nee Zuster ' ( which we watched with out sub titles )but I thought " Duifies, Duifies " referred to Waldemar Torenstra's pants !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]