Monday 18 September 2017

Haha, you better believe it



Looking out of the window, it couldn't look more autumnal if it tried. On the whole, I'd rather be in bed...

Never mind, continuing a bit of a "theme" that developed over this weekend - OTT musical numbers from strange places - we're off to the Netherlands [I wish!] this Tacky Music Monday for something particularly mind-boggling to give us that "oomph" we need to wake up and get back to work!

Glass of "Champagne", anyone?


Have a good week, dear reader.

4 comments:

  1. Have a good week too. I would rather be in bed also, but can't say the same of the weather...its been glorious and will continue this week. That always helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can but dream that an "Indian Summer" may yet hit us. But I doubt it. Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was thinking of wearing a swimming-cap-off-the-shoulder-combo to work tomorrow, funnily enough!

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]