Friday 8 May 2009

Life In The Bush Of Ghosts



Early birthday greetings today to Brian Peter George St. John le Baptiste de la Salle Eno. His birthday is actually next week, but I am in the mood to post some stuff that encapsulates this man's sublime talents...

Happy Friday!

Eno was a vital part of the early Roxy Music:


His collaborations with David Bowie produced some of my favourite albums, including Heroes:


Always in demand, he has collaborated with many of the greats including John Cale, Robert Fripp, Michael Nyman and Robert Wyatt, but his longest lasting partnership is with Talking Heads' David Byrne, and they are still producing great music today:


A genius!

Eno on Wikipedia

[Incidentally it is his "look" from the Roxy Music days that has inspired my costume for Pride. So watch this space...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]