Tuesday 15 February 2011

It's time to celebrate

Ah, it is time for a celebration methinks! Time to crack open the champagne...



...for tonight I have finally completed the transfer - manually I might add! - of (just about) every single one of the blogs I had posted on the benighted former social network known nowadays as My_______ [sic] to Blogger.

YAY!!!!

That is no mean achievement, especially since I was posting blogs daily (sometimes more than once a day) since the beginning of 2007 - 1400 in all...

So, to help us enjoy this very special occasion, and in the spirit of weirdness and campery that is our tradition - I have assembled some of our "very best in-house entertainers" here at Dolores Delargo Towers to play just for you.

Take it away boys and girls!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new FABULOUS blog~ I will be spreading the word! Cheers! HUGS MarkyMarc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the fab blog. I had been considering moving as well for a while, so when I saw your blog I thought I would follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have indeed subscribed to you both - and look forward to great things to come... Beware the YouTube gremlins however, and be prepared to seek out musical videos from far afield that won't get restricted... Play nicely, boys! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]