Friday 20 July 2012

Before or after?



"Tonya Ann Fowler, of Commerce, Georgia, dialled 911 to complain about how she looked in her mugshot (left). She spotted the photo on the cover of a local publication called The Bad and Busted. She had been arrested for making alleged terrorist threats, according to police. She was arrested again after calling 911 for a second time asking for a place to keep her bags after being evicted from her home. She was issued with a warrant for unlawful use of 911 before being released. But not before having a new mugshot taken (right). Her opinion on her second appearance has not been recorded." The Daily Telegraph, Pictures of the Day

[I couldn't resist posting this - it made me laugh so much]

8 comments:

  1. why, tonya ann gets younger everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I always bring a stylist and Steven Meisel with me when I'm arrested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least she appears to have put her teeth in second time around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may well have made them herself, out of wood. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]